This unique formula is unmatched in its design to help maintain healthy glucose and insulin levels while supporting the conversion of carbohydrates to energy. A complete multivitamin and mineral formula along with other important nutrients delivered in therapeutic doses to support healthy blood sugar levels. A nationally prominent medical doctor specializing in blood sugar and endocrine health designed this multivitamin and mineral formula. Blood Sugar All-In-One helps maintain healthy glucose and insulin levels while supporting the conversion of carbohydrates to be used for energy by providing nutrients for the TCA cycle. The chromium, zinc, manganese, and vanadium are true chelates from Albion, the leader in the manufacture of mineral chelates with superior absorption. It also includes our proprietary NatureFolate™ blend of active-isomer naturally occurring folates.
Blood Sugar All-In-One is a multivitamin and mineral formula for the Metabolic Syndrome patient, designed by a medical doctor specializing in blood sugar and endocrine health concerns. It includes state-of-the-art, well-researched, anti-glycating agents such as carnosine, benfotiamine, and pyridoxamine.
Blood Sugar All-In-One is protective against many complications associated with out-of-control glucose levels by reducing its ability to glycate various body proteins in the bloodstream.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
As a dietary supplement, take six capsules per day, two with each meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
The benefits of normalizing glucose, insulin, and leptin metabolism include:
The chromium, zinc, manganese, and vanadium are all true chelates from Albion®, the leader in the manufacture of mineral chelates with superior absorption.
Blood Sugar All In One is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula designed to support healthy carbohydrate metabolism and protect the body from oxidative damage. This formula includes helpful compounds rarely found in other multivitamins—such as green tea extract, taurine, inositol, carnosine, and benfotiamine. The main minerals in Blood Sugar All In One are in chelated form, which increases their bioavailability and contributes to sustained levels of these nutrients in the body.
Why choose this formula?
The combination of overly stressful lives and modern diets high in refined carbohydrates is extremely taxing on the body. The main organs that help control healthy blood sugar levels—the pancreas and liver—take an especially damaging hit. When we consume too many carbohydrates over a long period of time, we can lose the ability to maintain healthy blood glucose levels. Sustained elevated blood glucose can lead to suboptimal glucose metabolism, which has a damaging effect on the human body.
A dedicated program of lifestyle changes and a diet of whole, unprocessed foods that are low in carbohydrates are crucial factors for maintaining overall health. Supplementing with key nutrients that aid in the conversion of carbohydrates to energy can lend additional support for optimal wellness.
• B vitamins – Required for energy production at the cellular level; the B vitamins in this formula occur in their active and most potent forms: B12 as methylcobalamin, B6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate, and folate as NatureFolate™ – a naturally occurring folate (as opposed to synthetic folic acid)
• Chromium, vanadium, & biotin – Aid in healthy insulin sensitivity, glucose tolerance, and carbohydrate metabolism
• Carnosine, benfotiamine, & lipoic acid – Unique compounds shown to have antioxidant properties; they help protect retinal, kidney, and nerve cells – the ones at greatest risk from suboptimal blood sugar metabolism
• Magnesium – Balances calcium intake and supports healthy blood pressure
• Selenium & iodine – Minerals essential for the production of thyroid hormones, with thyroid function being responsible for influencing the body’s metabolism
• Taurine – Antioxidant and liver support; needed for the production of bile salts, which are components of bile – the fluid secreted from the gallbladder needed for the digestion of lipids
• Molybdenum – found in the liver and kidneys; plays a role in the detoxification process
• Vitamin A & zinc – Support immune function and eye health, both of which can be affected by blood glucose levels